Skip To Content

5224 Harford Road

BALTIMORE, MD 21214
  • $209,000
  • STATUS: Active
  • ON SITE: 31 Days
  • ID#: MDBA2046958
UPDATED: 59 min ago
$209,000
  • 0
    BEDS
  • 0.05
    ACRES
  • 0
    BATHS
  • 0
    1/2 BATHS
Type:
Commercial
Built:
1937
County:

School Ratings & Info

Description

Nice investment opportunity with stable tenants. The property includes commercial office space on the first floor, a three-bedroom residential unit on the second and third floors, and a garage. All units are fully rented by friendly tenants and both leases were just renewed for another year (ending in June 2023). The tenant in the commercial space pays $575 per month and took occupancy in 2019. The commercial unit consists of several offices and a half bath. The residential unit offers generous living space with three upstairs bedrooms and a full bath. The tenants in the residential unit also lease the garage for a total of $1275 per month. They also took occupancy in 2019. Tenants pay all utilities. Mechanical systems include heat/pump with a central air system in the attic for the residential unit. The commercial unit has window air conditioning and electric baseboard heat. The electric is separately metered with one gas meter for the central water heater. The commercial unit reimburses the landlord for 15% of the water bill and the residential unit pays the remaining 85%.Buyer to verify zoning and property dimensions. Floor plans were provided as a convenience only.

Monthly Payment Calculator



©2022 Bright MLS, All Rights Reserved. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Some properties which appear for sale may no longer be available because they are for instance, under contract, sold, or are no longer being offered for sale. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or The Gus Anthony Team | Pearson Smith Realty. Some real estate firms do not participate in IDX and their listings do not appear on this website. Some properties listed with participating firms do not appear on this website at the request of the seller. Data last updated: 2022-06-28T22:50:36.023.
www.thegusanthonyteam.com/homes/129265669
Print Image

5224 Harford Road BALTIMORE, MD 21214

  • Price: $209,000
  • Status: Active
  • On Site: 31 Days
  • Updated: 59 min ago
  • ID#: MDBA2046958
0
Beds
0
Baths
0
½ Baths
0.05
Acres
1937
Built
County:
Baltimore City
School District:
Baltimore City Public Schools
Property Description
Nice investment opportunity with stable tenants. The property includes commercial office space on the first floor, a three-bedroom residential unit on the second and third floors, and a garage. All units are fully rented by friendly tenants and both leases were just renewed for another year (ending in June 2023). The tenant in the commercial space pays $575 per month and took occupancy in 2019. The commercial unit consists of several offices and a half bath. The residential unit offers generous living space with three upstairs bedrooms and a full bath. The tenants in the residential unit also lease the garage for a total of $1275 per month. They also took occupancy in 2019. Tenants pay all utilities. Mechanical systems include heat/pump with a central air system in the attic for the residential unit. The commercial unit has window air conditioning and electric baseboard heat. The electric is separately metered with one gas meter for the central water heater. The commercial unit reimburses the landlord for 15% of the water bill and the residential unit pays the remaining 85%.Buyer to verify zoning and property dimensions. Floor plans were provided as a convenience only.
Exterior Features

Construction Materials Brick Garage YN No Parking Types On StreetPrivate Garage Property Condition Good Riparian Rights YN No Water Access YN No Water Oriented YN No Water View YN No Waterfront YN No

Interior Features

Building Area Total 1869.00 Cooling Central A/C Heating Forced AirBaseboard - Electric Heating YN Yes Net Square Feet 0.00

Property Features

Accessibility Features Other Assessment Year 2022 Business Type ProfessionalApartment Building Central Air YN Yes Cooling Fuel Electric Electric Other Heating Fuel Electric Hot Water Electric Lease Considered YN No Municipality Baltimore City Navigable Water YN N New Construction YN No Number Of Units Total 3 Original MLSNumber 801602779664 Ownership Interest Fee Simple Possession Immediate Property Sub Type Mixed Use Sale Type Probate Listing Sewer Public Sewer Tax Annual Amount 2242.00 Tax Assessment Amount 104533.00 Tax Lot 003E Vacation Rental YN No Water Source Public Year Built Effective 2004 Zoning Or-1 Zoning Description Buyer To Verify Zoning

Listing courtesy of Century 21 The Real Estate Centre.


©2022 Bright MLS, All Rights Reserved. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Some properties which appear for sale may no longer be available because they are for instance, under contract, sold, or are no longer being offered for sale. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or The Gus Anthony Team | Pearson Smith Realty. Some real estate firms do not participate in IDX and their listings do not appear on this website. Some properties listed with participating firms do not appear on this website at the request of the seller. Data last updated: 2022-06-28T22:50:36.023.
 
https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/brightmls/orig_boomver_1_801602779664-2.jpg https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/brightmls/orig_boomver_1_801602779664-2.jpg https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/brightmls/orig_boomver_1_801602779664-2.jpg
Logo
The Gus Anthony Team | Pearson Smith Realty
43777 Central Station Drive, Suite 390
Ashburn VA, 20147